CANCELLATION, GUARANTEE AGAINST COVID AND USEFUL INFORMATION
we are working to prepare the opening of the season, full of energy and enthusiasm, because WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU IN OUR VILLAGE!
1. Up to how many days before my arrival can I cancel my booking? Today you are largely protected by our cancellation terms. In the face of this health emergency, we have made our cancellation terms even more flexible, as written below:
up to 3 days from arrival - for stays from opening to May 27 and from September 18 to closing
up to 7 days from arrival - for stays from May 28 to June 3 and from September 11 to 17
up to 14 days from arrival - for stays from June 4 to August 5 and from August 28 to September 10
up to 21 days from arrival - for stays from August 6 to 27
COVID CANCELLATION WARRANTY: Up to 1 day before arrival, should you test positive to Covid-19 or should travel restrictions be imposed by governments and regions, you will be allowed to change your stay to another period of summer 2022 without losing any portion of the amount paid!
Moreover you will have an exclusive benefit: the COVID CANCELLATION GUARANTEE. Up to 1 day before your arrival, in the event of a positive swab certificate or travel restrictions imposed by the government and regions, you will be able to move your stay to another period in summer 2021 or 2022 without losing anything of the amount already paid!
2. In case of cancellation, am I entitled to a refund of the full amount paid?
The amount paid as Confirmation Deposit will be refunded to the Guest, minus a charge of 60,00 euros.
3. How is the refund of the deposit returned? You will just have to send an email to our booking office indicating your bank details (IBAN and BIC) and the number of your booking.
4. How much is the deposit required to confirm the booking?
If you book before 14/05, you will enjoy the advantages of the EARLY BOOKING OFFER and you will only be asked for 20% instead of 30% of the total amount of your holiday.
5. Can I change the dates of my booking?
Within the aforementioned cancellation terms, you can request via email or telephone that our booking team moves the dates of your holiday. No penalty will be applied to the new quote.
6. Which hygiene and safety measures will you provide for your guests? The safety of our guests and staff members remains our top priority. In response to the current health emergency, we have taken further measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more stringent. CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE →
7. Do you have any restrictions on arrival / departure days and on the duration of the holiday?
Our policy provides maximum flexibility for the guest. You can choose to arrive and depart on any day of the week.
Minimum stay 2 nights from April 28 to May 27 and from September 18 to 24
Minimum stay 3 nights from May 28 to June 3
Minimum stay 7 nights from June 4 to September 17
Free arrival and departure days.
Write to email@example.com or phone 041.5535811 if there is no availability for your chosen dates of stay.
This page is constantly updated, so we invite you to stay connected with us to be informed of further developments.